Coldfusion 8 Apache CFIDE Admin issues

doronkatz

Registered
I havei nstalled CF8, with Apache2, on my MACOSX, and when I run on localhost (internally) the CFIDE Admin, or any CF page for that matter, instead of getting the wizard or page I get some source code up (see below --- ):

I am not sure what is wrong, im sure something with the httpd, web connector with CF or something similar. Perhaps its not recognising it as a CFM page, or something simple.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

---
Êþº¾-`
SourceFile:E:\cf8_final\cfusion\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\index.cfmcfindex2ecfm274406133coldfusion/runtime/CFPage<init>()V 
 thisLcfindex2ecfm274406133;LocalVariableTableCodebindPageVariablesD(Lcoldfusion/runtime/VariableScope;Lcoldfusion/runtime/LocalScope;)V coldfusion/runtime/CfJspPage
 FRMMAINTTLELcoldfusion/runtime/Variable;bindPageVariabler(Ljava/lang/String;Lcoldfusion/runtime/VariableScope;Lcoldfusion/runtime/LocalScope;)Lcoldfusion/runtime/Variable; 
  PROTOCOL    MAINTITLE" " $
FRMTOPTTLE& & (
SERVERNAME* * ,
FRMNAVTTLE. . 0LASTPAGECOOKIENAME2 2 4
CONTENTTARGET6 6 8REQUEST: : <GETADMINVARIANT> > @JRB B DFORMF F HURLJ J Lcom.macromedia.SourceModTimee=K¸ pageContext#Lcoldfusion/runtime/NeoPageContext; QR SgetOut()Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspWriter; UVjavax/servlet/jsp/PageContextX
YWparentLjavax/servlet/jsp/tagext/Tag; [\ ]$class$coldfusion$tagext$io$SilentTagLjava/lang/Class;coldfusion.tagext.io.SilentTagaforName%(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class; cdjava/lang/Classf
ge _` i_initTagP(Ljava/lang/Class;ILjavax/servlet/jsp/tagext/Tag;)Ljavax/servlet/jsp/tagext/Tag; kl
mcoldfusion/tagext/io/SilentTago_setCurrentLineNo(I)V qr
s

Did anyone figure out how to fix this? I am using XP, but got the same problem. The closest I got was reading this, but here's what it said:
This usually happens because of a connector failure. The webserver is
picking up the cfm file as text and sending it to the browser without
being rendered by the CFMX server.

Check your connector config

Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried resetting CF and Apache, but still all the cfm's I open come up as gibberish ( Êþº¾ ...).

Thanks

Back