Come on Tiger!!!

Theyre GRRRRREAT! Gahahahaa its funny because its Tony the Tiger....

...and he has Frosted Flakes.

10.4 Ill buy it. Panther didnt make me wanna upgrade at all. What are 10.4's new features going to be?

soulseek said:
noone knows. any1 who says anythin is just a speculation .!!!

Yes you are right...

This is the "Apple News, Rumors & Discussion" forum and not the "Apple News, Confirmed Facts & Discussion" forum....isn't it?

i said Speculation.
i may say that Piles(if u know what that is) are gonna be in 10.4; now thats a speculation..

if u want. i can give u at least 2-3 links with "rumors" on 10.4, but theyre probably totally inaccurate. would u be happy ?

Yesh Yesh!!! Thish releashe will be bery tooiit.......toiiit like a TOIIIGERRR!!! </Goldmember>

I couldn't resist... :D

This is a rumor forum... those who choose to buy into the rumors may do so at their own risk. :)

The other component of this forum is to discuss such rumors. Be them true or not, isn't important, in my mind. ;)

Zammy-Sam said:
That's why ppl gotta post in this forum. Inaccuracy is expected in any rumor
]

some of the rumors are just a waste of time, like most of the rumors on Page 2 of macrumors.com
the lastest one is New powerbooks coming out this week. ! dont see any1 postin that, and dont see any new powerbooks cumin out this week either..

I understand your point. But well, the level of inaccuracy of certain rumor-sites is actually a very inaccurate prediction as well.. ;)

10.4 will really be the famed "Marklar" project.
It will incorporate approximately 147,385,242 new features. It will sport a Cocoa Finder. It will run on PC hardware. It will cook your breakfast, and wipe your bum after "number 2" for you too.

:rolleyes:

Randman said:
Tiger Woods will likely sue for enfringement of a copyright. :D

I checked which forum this was in, thinking it was a plug for Tiger at the Masters :D

But it's not... (just in case someone was still wondering what the hell is going on here. )

Maybe *finally* multiple desktops? Like many have been wanting since (before) 10.0 ...

Até então o Mac OS X 10.4 era referido em notas divulgadas pela empresa como "Merlot", que fugia do padrão estabelecido pela Apple em todas as outras versões do sistema anteriores, felina: 10.0 foi "Cheetah", 10.1 "Puma", 10.2 "Jaguar" e o mais recente 10.3 foi chamado de "Panther".

Hm? Untill now the 10.4 code name would have been Merlot, and only from now on Tiger (10.0 was Cheetah etc).

O build interno do Tiger atual é o 8A85; como pode-se ver pela letra "A", o projeto ainda está em fase alpha. A versão atual do Safari disponível no sistema é a v133, comparada à atual v125.1 disponibilizada pela Apple junto com o Mac OS X 10.3.3.

Actual latest Tiger build is (I think "would be" sounds better even if they say "is") 8A85, and as the A suggests it's (it would be) still in Alpha level .. Safari for the system would be v133, compared to the actual v125.1 with 10.3.3.

Hmmm.. :)

99.9% that picture is fake. but purple ? COOL :)
i want OSX in difff colours. and i want a Transparency feature in the Appearance panel in Sys Prefs, or better, the ability for each single app to have its own transparincy effect in its prefs. yes yes i know, sum appz have that allready... but its only a few!!!
and yes there probably are appz to make u change the transparincy of any window. but i want it in Sys prefs, easy and fast :p

Back