Come on Tiger!!!

What is weird that the cats go in the wrong way. 10.0 was the slowest .. the OS X systems get faster all the time. In the animal life instead - Cheetah is the fastest of the cat animals. So the cat speeds go the other way. If Lion is the slowest, that must be the last relese before the "Elephant" OS 11. Or OS XI ?

Yes, I like the way you could change the colors via OS 9, and would like to see something like that in OS X, default style.

Not to take anything away from the people developing themes, as there are some pretty nice ones out there.

And in my opinion, yes it is a fake. :)

10.4 will really be a $130 bomb....of course you won't know this until you get home and open it and then it's already too late because you're now dead. But the thing is is that it's made by Apple. Therefore it will prolly be the most fashionable, coolest looking bomb ever (for those brief seconds you see it).

Since this is a rumor's forum, there's my 2 cents :D :cool:

I heard that OS 10.4 is going to make my PowerBook so advanced, the computer itself will actually travel ahead in time, thus disappearing from my current desk.

Apple is in talks to make our favorite operating system all the more better.

One rumor:

Mac OS X 10.4, codenamed Voltron, was available for a private showing. What is most notable is there are five different building blocks, each color coded: black, red, green, blue, and yellow.
These building blocks can be used seperate from Voltron, they are codenamed Lions, in which some are built to run on Intel/AMD while others are PowerPC exclusive. The Most unique feature is the "Blazing Sword" which is the digital hub on steroids.
Microsoft recently stopped the beta testing of Longhorn to hire an evil witch to build their own form of operating system's "RoBeasts". Depending on the contract signed in blood, Microsoft might have the ultimate operating systems coming from outer space.

Another rumor:

Microsoft has also commissioned a Mummy in a red cloak that can change himself into the all powerful Mummra. Like Bill Gates, he sends mutants to take over computer companies. But Apple's back up plan has been to rely on previous technologies from previous cats and future one's: puma, cheetah, jaguar, panther, tiger, and lion. Steve Jobs held up a sword and said "HO!" at the end of his keynote.

Last Rumor:

Since there are so many versions of Linux on the net, the toy company Lego has talked with IBM and other companies to bundle the operating system in popular playsets to reach to a younger audience such as "Police Station Gentoo" and "Red Hat Outer space". Kids are being encouraged to compile their source code before they build with their legos. The average adult consumer has little time to catch on to the new Lego-Linux rage. Thus, another toy company, Jakks Pacific is selling it free with their popular wrestling toys. However, Triple H and Vince McMahon come with copies of Windows XP. You need the action figures to authenticate your purchase of Windows. Vince McMahon will be your Office assistant constantly reminding you not to cross the boss. Meanwhile, Triple H interrupts your gameplay and automatically defeats your player with one move. Finally, Jim Ross is hidden in your file directory to say "Your being driven like a government mule" and in your web browser "Ah By Gawd! No! Not this way! Not this way!"

yeah id like to see mac os run on other hardware, hey at least ms has office to sell most of all id like to see it on hp machines, i bet it would really take off. sales guys would love that!

Back