Communigate Pro & MacOSX

StarBuck

Registered
Hi,

I have setup the Communigate Pro on a MacOS X client I have tried to find the folder where all the emails are stored. I have used tinkertool to see all the hidden files and folders. Then I tried sending some really big files which have been sent i can see them if I login via a web browser.

But if I check the disk usage of the folders on the HD they have not changed.

My setup is a PWBK G4 with 10.1.3 and the communigate Pro installed I am sending and viewing these emails on the same machine.

Starbuck

Yep you are right I changed the access rights on that folder and now it shows me the correct amount of data stored in the folder.

If only communigate would answer my emails : (

Thanks

Are you a member of the Comunigate Pro mailing list? If not join now as it is really really really useful and is THE way of getting support.

They could not answer my question about virus protection, all I want to know is will virex or Norton anti virus scan incoming and outgoing mails for virus.

Hmm. That old question huh?!
I would like the answer too.
Basically, if you can create a script to do it the answer is yes.
So if NAV or virex allow CLI scripting or perhaps applescript will allow this then yes, but following the CP mailing list the answer seems to be no at present. But hopefully some clever person will sort this for us!

Back