Compiling X11 program with g++

Kinniken

Registered
Hi, I need to compile a code exemple which includes X11 windows with g++; the code in question was intended for UNIX.

When compiling, I get many failures to link to X11 libraries; I guess it is only a problem of those libraries being somewhere else on OS X. Can any one help? Simply knowing where those libraries are might be enough...

TIA,

Kinniken

Kinniken said:
Hi, I need to compile a code exemple which includes X11 windows with g++; the code in question was intended for UNIX.

When compiling, I get many failures to link to X11 libraries; I guess it is only a problem of those libraries being somewhere else on OS X. Can any one help? Simply knowing where those libraries are might be enough...

TIA,

Kinniken

The X11 SDK is not installed by default. So they're not in a different location, they just don't exist.

If memory serves, you can install them by running the latest XCode installer and do a custom install.

Wade

Thanks, apparently that was it. It is failing to find the "values.h" file though (via an import <values.h>). ANy idea of what this library is supposed to be and where I could get it?

Back