(Complex) FileSharing setup in OS X?

doemel

Mac addict since 1993
Hello everybody!
I need some help with a permission issue on my OS X (not the Server version!) machine. I'd like to set up a FileSharing scheme that allows different users to access different/common directories. Here's an example of what I want:
- User "admin" has access to the whole machine including remote login etc. This part is done easily, I have set up this user as the primary user.
- User "headquarter" has r/w/x access to the directories "backoffice", "filesharing" and "transfer". This user should not be able to log in using terminal (ssh and the like).
- User "work" has r/w/x access to "filesharing" and "transfer". not remote login either.
- User "guest" has only FileSharing rwx access to "transfer".

These directories are all outside any home dir, they are even on a different HD than the system.
I guess the users should all be in the same group. Is there something like a primary group for each user?
How do I set up the appropriate directories to show up in the FileSharing dialog window for each user? For all users except "admin" only the directories that they have access to should show up there. I know this can be done easily with OS X Server version but I need to tweak Apache quite a bit which is a pain in the b*** in OS X Server edition.

Can anyone help me here and/or contact me personally (domi@fuckmicrosoft.com) about this issue?

Back