Congrats to Admin!!!

kilowatt

mach-o mach-o man
if you haven't allready done so, check your inbox. something wonderful happened arround 10:45pm yesterday :)

nothing in the in box - you must be privy to special info. but if i could guess, is it that he is a dad now?:)

I didn't spam EVERYONE Kilo. :)

Yes, I am a daddy now to a baby girl, Sydni Ann, born at 10:54pm the 20th of May. She is 8lbs 13ounces, and 21 inches.

She was doing great for about 3 hours, then things took a down turn. She is in intensive care right now hooked up to a bunch of wires and tubes, with a bubble over her head. Her condition is improving, but will probably be in the hospital for 7-10 days. I will keep you all posted.

Admin

yes, congrats MacD!!

my healing thoughts continue to be sent your way - to your child and your family. I think i can say that i speak for many when i say that our love is with you. May all turn out well.

This is the second time tonight I've said "Yeah, what Ed said". :)

But it's true. I am continuing to send positive thoughts and energy to you and your loved ones, Admin. I hope all goes perfectly.

Congrats Admin...

all my prayers are with you...

and what is it about Mac related webmasters having babies lately?! first it was Jack & Katie from AtAT now it's MacD from OSX.com! :)

I'm happy to hear about the birth Admin...she sounds like a beautiful baby girl with a great name like that. :)

My prayers are still with your child and wife admin...God Bless.

Hey Admin, just to let ya know, I was ALMOST considered stillborn and stopped breathing 4 times within the first day of my life. They put me in a bubble, etc. for around two weeks, and when i came out and went home to my parents (the first time my mother really got to see me at all) everything was ok... now I am perfectly fine and haven't had any sort of serious health problems (other than a bout of mono a year ago) my whole life... I have a feeling the same is true of Sydni Ann. Don't worry; the worst is over. Now you can sit back and wait for what will happen, and I have no doubt that it will be all fine :)

Update:

Both mom and daugther are improving, mom gets released tonight and baby gets released on Wednesday and is doing fantastic.

Admin

that is great to hear MacD!!! of course i'll continue thinking of you and sending energy. and hopefully you can start to relax, get a little sleep and stop feeling so worried and helpless. (yes, i know what it is like to have someone in the hospital). not that this will be the last time you feel this way now that you are a parent, but for now you should take the opportunity to stop stressing and let yourself recover.

and congrats again on being a dad!!

(of course, i have no doubt that eventually she will rebel against you and become a loyal democrat, thus increasing our ranks:p ;) )

CONGRATS!!!!!

I am very pleased to hear that all is doing well. Work has been trying so I realize that I am 3 days late, but with a new baby your never late.

So when do we get to see the pics?????

Wish your family well from Texas.

PC

Originally posted by Admin
I didn't spam EVERYONE Kilo. :)

Yes, I am a daddy now to a baby girl, Sydni Ann, born at 10:54pm the 20th of May. She is 8lbs 13ounces, and 21 inches.

She was doing great for about 3 hours, then things took a down turn. She is in intensive care right now hooked up to a bunch of wires and tubes, with a bubble over her head. Her condition is improving, but will probably be in the hospital for 7-10 days. I will keep you all posted.

Admin
When I first read this quickly I thought you named her "sys admin". LOL!

...more than a little dyslexic this morning...

Congratultations! I'm sure they will be fine.

For some reason I was intent to come out face first... so I came out blue and almost suffocated... but I turned out fine! :D

Back