Congrats to Bluefusion!!!

Hehe YAYYYYYY!!!!!

Fitting that this is my 1000th post :)

Now, I want this thread to actually be a conversation; not just die out quickly... :)

And btw, satanic--sorry I tend to keep arguing with you; it's my nature :)

Hooray! Now we need to get some more people in here to talk to :)

Well, nkuvu, your congrats thread evolved into a conversation about--abortion, was it?--how did that happen? (I just don't want to lose this thread after two days :))

Well, I'll start off by saying that I'm working more on my site, and it's actually getting somewhere finally; the photography gallery is pretty much near completion... I got a new webhost so I have lots more space to play in :)

Oh, and by the way, the words "A big poodle" scare my dog away, apparently... even though he IS a big poodle. :p

LOL I'm a bit hyper today but that's ok. Oh yeah, and I finished my English final today, first final of the week, but I think I did REALLY well!!!! Yay!

Ehh, the abortion bit died out. Mainly because everyone was pretty much in agreement. It started because I got tired of talking to myself in there :) and so brought up a list of controversial things to talk about. Kris chose abortion, so we started talking about that.

Currently we're talking about school and moving.

So do you have a broadband connection where you're hosting form your computer, or are you paying someone for space?

I'd love to host but my upload speed isn't great (only 128k)... so yeah, I'm paying this awesome place called CyberWings... $8 per year for like 110 megs... and it's really high-rated too :) so I'm happy...

I know whatcha mean about talking to yourself... I think this may turn into that :)

Yep, you are... and soon I will reveal my secret identity for the FIRST TIME on MacOSX.com! You will all get to see the REAL ME! (actually I would have put it up a long time ago but I never got around to it)... so in about an hour I'll have some pics of me up if anyone cares to see what bizarre minor deity being I resemble :) (or maybe I just look pretty normal, has that occurred to anyone? :))

It didn't occur to me, but then again I never really thought about it. It'd be really cool if you look like Ganesh, though. Don't let me down. :)

...looks like I'll have to disappoint ya.

Here I am.

And keep in mind, no one on MacOSX has ever seen me before... so, uh, that should make it special or something?

What the heck? I thought you said you look like a minor deity? Ganesh, even!

You look like a perfectly normal MOSXer! ;)

K, well I can still deit-ize it :) Muhahahahaha...

Damn, Photoshop is cool :)

Attachments

• dmdeitykeyboardsm.jpg
    dmdeitykeyboardsm.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 12
That would work if you hadn't already claimed that we knew each other irl... You're contradicting yourself, that can't be good for everyones saintly image of you. (Cue for someone to make a halo over his head in photo shop).

*the angels sing* HAAAAAALELUJAHHHH!!!!!!!

no, maybe not. OK, i'm insane, you got a problem with that? :)

contradicting what I just said is always fun.

Back