Congrats to RacerX

Just finished PMing a friend about this. delookus you quick draw.

Racer, congratulations on a fine accomplishment of 1000 thought provoking, entertaining, funny, fact filled, zing retorted, troll squashing and friendly posts. I look forward to the many more that follow.
Whoo whoo! :)

BIG CONGRATS TO RACERX !!!

I have little doubt that if posts were measured by volume of content per post, that RacerX would be the hands down winner on the site. I would guess his actual word count probably beats Admiral. and a lot of those posts are very informative as well. So i raise my morning coffee to my good friend RacerX and toast his existence. long may he post:)

racerx.gif

Yay! I snatched this screenshot!

You do know why he isn't here, don't you?:confused:

You didn't bring a sacraficial troll, Fools!

Sorry RacerX, got here just in time, I brought you Herve's little brother, who I guess has been posting under than name, Nummi for the past 4 months?:D

Gosh, thanks guys! This is great! I didn't realize I was reaching the old four digits so soon (I was thinking I would hit it on about the 2nd of April, My first anniversary of being a member).

All I can say is that I would never have thought about being part of an online community before this one (and can't imagine how any other could possibly compare now). The individuals of this community have been the most remarkable and engaging people I have ever met. I would have to write one of those very long post (like what Ed was talking about) to name everyone that has made this forum an irreplaceable part of my life.

Thanks again.

:D

yay racer ;)
I think I seen a direct link with posting and climatic changes.

Racer is in the US version of siberia (cold cold cold) -- thus post less. Ed is in the south part, hot hot hot, thus posts more :eek: -- anyone notice this ???? Of course I am the exception ;)

Originally posted by Matt
Yay! I snatched this screenshot! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I know other people have given you a hard time about that one gift you made, but I was actually hoping that you had put it together with that screenshot. If it wouldn't be to much trouble, I would love to show something like that to my wife.

You should have seen her eyes roll when I told her I had reached 1000 post this morning. I don't see how Ed can get away with it with his girlfriend.

Originally posted by RacerX

Hey, I know other people have given you a hard time about that one gift you made, but I was actually hoping that you had put it together with that screenshot. If it wouldn't be to much trouble, I would love to show something like that to my wife.

You should have seen her eyes roll when I told her I had reached 1000 post this morning. I don't see how Ed can get away with it with his girlfriend.

hmmmm....perhaps its the climate racer ;)

Originally posted by RacerX

Sure, I've still got the original files, it would be no problem to put it together. Should I just copy your info with the same post counts and stuff? Let me know exactly what you want… I'll hook you up. ;)

I would love the post numbers scrolling towards 1000 and then flashing no life (my wife would get a kick out of that).

Thanks.

as originally whined by my good friend coach
I don't see how Ed can get away with it with his girlfriend.

well, if she ever find out i would get more than a little eye rolling i am sure. she thinks this kind of thing is silly ( so did i until i found this site and the people who make it what it is). She does not know about this site and probably won't until i am closer to getting my dissertation finished. She is one of those really organized and efficient people who tries to have everything done as soon as she knows the task exists. She would make this the whole reason i am not ahead of where i am in finishing up.

so your bewilderment is understood. there are days you can tell she is home from work because i don't get as much posting time in. she is constantly using my breaktime towards her projects. but i will give you a hint. i get a lot of time to play on my computer at night when she is either watching her court/cop shows or in bed.

I don't need the original, this should do great. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it.

Thanks!

said by my friend Ed
i get a lot of time to play on my computer at night when she is either watching her court/cop shows or in bed.

Sounds like an average night at my home. :rolleyes:

Back