congrats to xaqintosh!!

Off-topic. And btw, GameDog saw Jaguar for the first time yesterday :) I showed it to him when he came over (yeah, we know each other IRL) --that's "in real life" if you didn't know)

Ok, i'm not up to date with all these internet acronyms

How long/big is the Jaguar download? I got cable internet, so it shouldn't take too long... I'd like to install a copy on one of my extra partitions (how am I ever going to fill 60 gigs?!?!?)

I believe it is two disk images, one is 557.7 megs and the other is around 89. :) I hope the mods don't come down on us just yet :)

As for filling a 60 GB... just ask GameDog, who has no sense of saving space whatsoever :) (60 GB internal, 80 GB external--and you wouldn't believe a) how little is left and b) how little of any value there is :))

I find 60 to be perfectly fine for my use :) but it can be filled, there's no doubt about it. Mine has 36 GB free... which is plenty :)

Your old signature was much better, and I don't appreciate you giving out personal information about my hard drive! ;)

I have at least 48 gigs left, I don't know what to do with 'em, since I'm so used to my 6gig iMac 350

gamedog: 1) you like the midget one better? i was getting tired of it, but... (and) 2) what difference does it make? it's for ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES only! :) lol i always said you should put stuff like that in your sig anyway :)

Back