Congrats Xaqintosh, newest 1000 post club member!

Snowball

Switched the Other Way
Congrats...sorry, I just missed the 1000 count in the screenshot! :)

Reminds me of when RacerX wanted that animation of his post count climbing while flashing "loser" every few seconds for his wife :p ! (I'm not trying to imply anything by that, of course! ...or am I? :D j/k)

Attachments

• 1007.jpg
    1007.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 23
Trip 2.0 is the new and improved Trip, maybe finally in Cocoa and using AltiVec fully...
I can't wait!

Now, why is it that my tea-tima can die yet your comgrats-topic can't?

because tea makes you full, and when you are full, you no longer need tea. therefore, it is a limited time offer. On the other hand, you can never get enough satisfaction from congratulating XAQ now, can you?

btw, in your profile it says your PC is not working properly, you might as well get rid of that, because its equivalent to saying that people breath oxygen or water is made of H2O, you know what I mean?

:D

This thread should be an excuse for members (like myself) to reach 1000 before thier birthday which is in less than 1 month. :D

Not only can't I get enough satisfaction from congratulating XAQ, I can't even get ANY saticfaction from congratulating XAQ;)

My PC works properly at times, but I spend more time troubleshooting it than I do using it...I just have it, that's less expensive than trying to throw it:D

you're obviously not congratulating me the right way then. the proper way to congratulate xaq is to send him $400 via paypal so that he can buy himself a new iPod :D

This buds for you

I found these funny too

They're all from Warcraft 3, mostly from Monty Python :D

Although the Demon Hunter one is pretty funny :p:

Darkness called. But I was on the phone, so I missed him. I tried to *69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled, "Pick up the phone Darkness!" but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls.

Here's another darkness one from WC3:

Darkness needs to get cable modem, whenever I call him his line is always busy.

And here's one from the Night Elf horse lady thingey:

I'll attract the enemy with my human call: "I'm so wasted, I'm so wasted!"

lol, so much fun. :D

Back