convert wmp to mp3?

evildan

Super Moderator
I have some wmp audio tracks that I need to convert to an mp3 format. Anyone have the name of a good converter for that soft of thing?

I've tried DivXWMAConverter, which is meant more for video then audio, it did not work.

Any help would be appreciated.

also Sound Studio if it's not a streaming file. That will convert it to Aiff which iTunes can convert to mp3

I ended up using Audio Hijack because I couldn't get Sound Studio to work for me.

It wouldn't even open the wmp files. I did one track with Audio Hijack, but the draw back to using that was I had to manually start/stop recording, which meant some of the first tracks had extra time before/after them.

But, since this was meant to be transfered to my iPod for a client to hear, I wasn't too worried about an absolute perfect solution. I was, however, quite impressed with Audio Hijack... Impressive idea and it does what it says it does!

you know in iTunes you can tell a track to start at a certain point and end at a certain point? So it can start at 35 seconds. Also i never had blank areas with audio hijack.

Back