Converting .epf entrust certificate

Pupsik

Registered
Dear Support Team,

I switched from Windows operated PC to Mac OS. But in order to acess my mail have to use Entrust and VPN. Unfortunately have only .epf format certificate, which can't be use in Mac OS. Do you know the way how can I convert .epf into the Mac format? I've heard that entrust 6x has this capability, but unfortunately have Entrust 7 on my PC. Please help me!! Struggling already for the last 3 months :(

Thank you!!!!

... Unfortunately have only .epf format certificate, which can't be use in Mac OS. ...
Who told you that? A broad array of certificates are included with MacOS X including those from Entrust.net. Launch Keychain Access. You will find it in the Utilities folder.

Dear MisterMe :) could you please help me. I have the epf certificate which should be used to access my corporate information. I use it on my windows operated PC. On the keychain access I found the list of certificates but I think I have to use only my to access the corporate network. Don't know how to use them. Could you please help me, I'm not very advances user...

Thank you!!

Back