Cool Stuff for your Mac

farlau

Registered
It's good fot my iPod

more in this homepage~~
http://www.newcolorshop.com

NC0267.png

I investigated this site - the stuff looks interesting but the descriptions of the items are the best!!
Are they translated from chinese to english via a chinese-german and german-englisg dictionary?

The Steel Cover for iPod which can do the dressing changing of iPod. As for the color 'Piano Black', After driving out the stainless steel plate of 0.5mm, section was increased d politely. The composition plane of iPod, in order not to damage iPod with contact with the metal.

This time, the base of the mouse there is no rubbish and the soiling, please make the sea urchin clean.

sea urchin?! :p

Someone's idea of a joke, IMHO. This was also posted in a thread with a title along the lines of "Colored Apple Pro Keyboard", or something like that.

I'm completely lost as to what this actualy is...
When raising Apple Pro Mouse, doesn't the finger slide? Above necessity you don't hold down strongly with the finger? You just hold down, it can raise lightly without sliding on the mouse by pasting the mouse gear of this artificial leather make
NC0276.png

The colour covers for the PB look interesting, but the description is very strange:

The protect cover of PowerBookG4. The resin glueing spacer of 2mm and the aluminum cover of 1mm protect PowerBook from the full streetcar. As for installation with the professional tack/tuck which belongs simplicity installing.

Streetcar?? WTF? :D

yep.. I would actually consider a few of their items, but the terrible grammar raises the FUD factor..

No thanks..

those are some neat items that i probably wouldn't buy. lol i love when they have to write something, it makes enough sense to understand, but is kind of weird. They don't speak english Good.

Back