Countdown Timer gone!

GrBear

Registered
Yes - It's trivial.. but I wonder why they took it down with a couple days left to go. My Apple Store order still says 'being assembled'.

Originally posted by Tormente
I still see it...
I see that - they must have been having technical difficulties, because it wasn't there when I posted.

I wish they'd hurry up and ship.. I'm getting overly excited.. plus because I live in Canada, I'm going to have to wait a few extra days for FedEx anyways.

I know the feeling...
We got a partial shipment for a PowerMac we're waiting for at the office... We got Norton, Zip Drive, AppleCare... yeah - lots a good that does without the rest of the order! heh :D

Since the Mac will become a Server, we also ordered OSX 10.2 Server... so I'm actually waiting for 3 things... the Mac and 10.2 Server for the office, and 10.2 Jaguar for home. And I'm getting so anxious that I called Apple to see how the order was going (altho I check it at least twice a day on the site).

And just got an email this morning saying the Mac will be delayed due to unexpected supply delay... and they confirmed that the rest of the stuff will all come in the same shipment (Mac, Jaguar, Server)...

So belive me - I definitely feel your pain! heh :D :)

I just received email a few minutes ago from Apple saying my pre-order has shipped via FedEx, though they couldn't provide a tracking number (which is normal I guess since they couldn't give me one for 10.0 either). With any kind of luck, I'll have it Friday.. or so I'm hoping.

Back