CounterStrike

Valve is just stubborn! And they aren't very nice to their costomers, there was a big scam with HL2 where if you bought the collectors edition which comes with the expansion pack for HL (when it would be released) and DOD (when it would be released). The whole joke was that if you didn't purchase your version dirrectly from the valve web site and bought it in a retailers store you don't get either. Eventhough you pay the same price if not more and the even on the packaging it says you would get the expansions. I bought my version from a retailer and was so disapointed I've decided to boycot all future Valve games. I just play my old version of HL now, which has nothing to do with valve...It will never come out for Mac and I would even bet on that, so we can all give up the dream. If you wanna play valve games you'll need a PC. It is really enjoyable having a Mac and a "PC".

Well, I haven't played a Valve game since 2000, and it looks like it'll stay that way unless they make a port to the Mac.

Viro said:
Well, I haven't played a Valve game since 2000, and it looks like it'll stay that way unless they make a port to the Mac.
ya I'm with you on that one and I'm sure thousands of other Mac users are too. :)

well, screw Valve....

ive got halo and AA

im happy...

what i should be bitching about is F.E.A.R

now that game is nice!

tell me about it. i've played the demo twice, and was still scared the second time, even though i knew what was comeing. i'm just to cheap to pay full boat for it, so i'm waiting to someone has it on sale for $25 or less. as far as valve goes, the whole reason i have a desent win pc, or even one at all, is becasue of hl2. I LOVE THAT GAME. as far as dod:s goes, its still too buggy, and as i said before, all my buddies that were big dod fans don't like dod:s and are now playing bf2, or staying with old dod. as far as your beef on the retail hl2 package, this is the first time i've heard of your problem, and i agree, that really bites. but then thats why i got it online and not in a store, just to make sure that nothing like that could happen to me. have you emailed valve and complained? and if so, what did they say?

another thing i feel like bitching about it Battlefront II!

why the hell dont we have it dammit!

Back