Damn Rod Stewart!

sithious

no longer a member
... just managed to get another episode of enterprise off of limewire (after downloading for ten hours ... :) ) ... and the first thing that struck me, just as when i watched the first episode, is that i can't stand the theme music.

i know this is pointless, but i've got to say it somewhere...

ARGH! DAMN ROD STEWART!!!!!!!! STUPID "&%$"¤$"%! BASTARD GET OUT OF MY SCI-FI SHOW!!!!!!
it's like having def leppard doing the theme music for star wars. STUPID ¤$%"$"$"&! PRODUCERS. if only gene roddenberry were alive to prevent this atrocity .... ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

... oooh... that helped. got that out of my system now... right. i'll go and watch the episode now. please ignore this thread ... :)

That's Rod Stewart? No wonder it fookin sucks! I wonder why they departed from the symphony sounding themes? They worked nicely. This one seems like it should belong at the beginning of a completely different type of show, or in the trash :rolleyes:

Actually, it's sung by Russell Watson, doing a remake of Rod Stewart's "Faith of the Heart". All this and more can be found out at http://enterprise.psiphi.org a good source of information, and also a place to confirm that there are people with less of a life than myself... Barely, but less still.

I am still hving probs with limewire :(

I just dont get it!
Audiogalaxy, napster, OpenNap, and scour ALL work/worked fine :(

Anyway, I just wanna say, the theme song SUCKS :p

Admiral

in that case, damn russell watson AND rod stewart!

the song would be quite okay at the beginning of some sitcom or family series or something ... but as the theme for enterprise?
ugh!.

admiral, maybe you should try reinstalling limewire? it does a pretty good job for me - i'm downloading another episode right this moment ... :)

Yeah, I have no problem with the song itself, but it seems very odd to have at the beginning of a Star Trek show. I did a search and found some place that claimed to have the classical music that had been written for the intro. That tune was actually worse.

I like the theme song......It's a great triumph over adversity kinda thing. Plus it makes Enterprise more appealing to people that wouldn't normally watch.

Back