damn you apple!

Do I look like nerd ? :p
Hey pascal go and post you photo in the "what do you look like" thread :p
Everybody do the same :p

I assure you the admin looks not like a nerd, but rather as a _________ (fill in blank)

Admiral

The conversation did slip into the seventh level of nerd hell.
Most of us Mac-Os-eXers are sitting in the second or third level of nerd hell:
We watch star trek (if it happens to be on and we happen to be looking) but feel guilty about it ...
We get hung up on the technical stuff but not 'til we've looked over the finish and bodywork ...
We are fascinated by philosophy, science and physics, but only as chat-up material for the intelligent chicks ...
We are not fit to call ourselves REAL nerds.

I wouldnt call my self a nerd even if I were one :p
There inlies a social stigma with the assiciation of nerdness (i.e. cant get any chicks --> nice ones, to go out with u :p)

I am at the 6th Gate at the moment :p (reference to 6th gate the song)

Originally posted by symphonix
The conversation did slip into the seventh level of nerd hell.
Most of us Mac-Os-eXers are sitting in the second or third level of nerd hell:
We watch star trek (if it happens to be on and we happen to be looking) but feel guilty about it ...
We get hung up on the technical stuff but not 'til we've looked over the finish and bodywork ...
We are fascinated by philosophy, science and physics, but only as chat-up material for the intelligent chicks ...
We are not fit to call ourselves REAL nerds.

THIS is exactly right. Finally someone understands.

We are all on the 1st or 2nd level of nerd limbo or purgatory just by posting on this web site and knowing how a computer works.

But when you guys start talking about the 3D GUI and accidentally grabbing the girl's breasts, all I picture is a fat, pimply, supernerd with 10" thick glasses..... the 7th level of nerd-hell. LOL

Now, if I had a 3D gui, I'd use it while the power was off (pretending) and purposely go and grab tits and ass and then when she tries to smack me I'd grab her hand and pull her arm away and head-butt her, then do her while she's unconscious, with the VR helmet on the whole time!

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

-solrac-
(entering 99th level of nerd omniverse)

I know how you feel I bought my dual 500 g4 then a week later there was a $1,000 rebate on it and then a month later they had faster G4's with Superdrives.

Back