Dashboard Clocks. *sigh*

Lt Major Burns

"Dicky" Charlteston-Burns
open dashboard and look at the clock. specifically the second hand. it wobbles.

they engineered in an analogue wobble.

*sigh...*

i love apples designers
::love::

Yeah but does anyone know the time LOL

Is anyone getting correct temperature on the AccuWeather Widget. My readings are miles out, went to their web site and it had the same results, submitted a form to them about this two weeks ago, still hasn't been adjusted, so I'm guessing they are not getting readings from any where just giving me nice sunny day results in the middle of winter

Well, weather forecasts never are accurate...

The clock is nice - when you live in different time zones. I had last week 3 clocks on, the normal 2 time zones and PST as needed to figure fastest what time it was there as well.

The only thing that annoys me with the clock is that it changes to black after 6 or 7 pm. As now it's summer for Europe & Northern part of the Americas, for most part of Northern hemisphere has days with far more hours of daylight than 6-6 ot 6AM - 7 PM. So it would actually be nice if it would know when hte sunrise and sunset are for each location, and decide if it's light or not according to the place adjusted information, not just the time.

"Well, weather forecasts never are accurate..." - Yes, but the actual weather as of right now should be about right, right? Also the current temperature always seems a bit off... So I can only vow for someone taking the weather widget's code and replacing accuweather with a service that works. Maybe Apple should do it.

sirstaunch said:
Yeah but does anyone know the time LOL

Is anyone getting correct temperature on the AccuWeather Widget. My readings are miles out, went to their web site and it had the same results, submitted a form to them about this two weeks ago, still hasn't been adjusted, so I'm guessing they are not getting readings from any where just giving me nice sunny day results in the middle of winter

Well, the readings I get for my hometown are pretty good actually, though I'm not in an US city. I can't complain.

getting Sunny 30degrees celcius in Melbourne on their readings, when it's about 11degrees celcius and raining, probably haven't a link for Melbourne currents yet, it's not just the widget reading, it's the same on their website, oh well, we haven't got iTunes store yet either :(

Wanted to buy a Garbage song today, took me to America Stores and wouldn't let me buy ;o

Back