Dashboard's Shift+F12 Conflicts with Flash Publish

Pardus

Lurks: 15,289
Ok, having a little annoyance with Dashboards slowmo Shift+F12. I use flash a lot and now I can no longer use Shift+F12 to publish swf's. Flash has switched it to Option+Shift+F12. I know it isnt a big deal to do it that way but when you are so used to doing that shortcut it is a pain in the ass to change and i will use flash shortcut a million times more then a slowmo dashboard. I changed dashboard's regular F12 in system prefs but there is no option there for the slowmo.

Anyone know how to get rid of the slowmo or change the shortcut for it?
Thanks

BTW, i also cant change it in flash's preferences for shortcutes. to change it, you just have to press the new key combo you want but when i do that, dashboard just eases in.

go to system preferences, keyboard and mouse. Then keyboard shortcuts. There is a section called Dock, Exposé, and Dashboard. You can change all the shortcuts there.

speak of which, i just found a really cool feature. Just select a word then hit apple-control-d and a little popup appears attached to the word with its definition from dictionary. Mean!! Word of the day dipsomania

yes but you cant change the slowmo effect there, only the main shortcut which i did but the slowmo one stayed as SHIFT+F12.

I think that was a little easter egg or something but dont know how to change

Back