Default Passwords for MaosX

walter_soto

Registered
ok, here's the thing.. I bought a store demo lcd imac, but it doesn't come with the system Cd and I can't log in...

does anyone know if there are any default login names and passwords for macos X? or how would I go about using my mac!!!

any suggestions?? thx

Defaults would defeat the whole purpose.

Go back to the store, explain your situation, and ask if they can help you out. If they don't supply you with anything, buy Jaguar. (You just bought a whole computer, I'm sure you can afford another $130 purchase, even if it shouldn't be necessary.)

no, osx should have been included as part of the purchase. insist that they give you disks or at least their default password. the idea of buying a computer, at least an apple computer, that you can't get into is abusrd and probably not in line with apple sales policy. report them to apple if they don't come thru for you.

As per apple's hardware agreement. If you give away or sell any apple hardware you are required to transfer all original software and CD's with the hardware. This was told to me by an apple representative when the school district I work for was looking to donate some older macs to less fortunate school district.

Back