Definitely getting the iPod Photo...

Convert

Tech
It's been confirmed. I am going to buy it in a few days, £50 cheaper than retail price.

I am extremely annoyed though, I reserved one of the last few iPod Photos in my area, and guess what? "Sorry, we sold it." I was mad. What's the point in reserving?!

Anyhow, I have found a good online store, which is based in England. If I pay before 5.00PM it will ship overnight!!
Yay!

I cannot wait to order it! I wonder when I will, I am opening up a Direct Debit account tomorrow, with Barclays, anyone know if the account will be useable instantly?

Thanks.

Hehe, Gibsons ain't cheap!

I would love to have the iPod before I go to Iraq (10th Feb) and that will be the case, hopefully.

PS: At the music shop where I work, I sold a Gibson acoustic for £2000....

oh well, you might get your hands on a good les paul classic / standard / custom for alot less than 2000, thats for sure.. and it wont lose its value for yrs and yrs, while second hand epiphones have a tendency to be worth a mere nothing the minute take it out the store, kind off.. not to mention the differnce in sound and playing.. but alot of money, yes indeed..

btw; whats your business in IRAQ, nowadays, if you don't mind me asking...?

He edits for a typo and misses "differnce"... ;)

What was the store that sold your reserved iPod? You should go there and tell them that they've lost a customer (and then hold true to that).

Just saw on macminute.com that Gibson came out with a les paul looking all digital quitar that even has a ethernt port on it.

calliex

I am not in Iraq at the moment, I should be going to see my family, etc.

At home I work at a music shop. I was checking the Price list, confidential stuff ;) j/k, and I saw a Gibson Banjo... for £37,000-BUYING PRICE. This means it would cost the shop that much to buy it off Gibson, and the actual retail price would be much higher.

Ouch.

Arden, I would, but it's Argos, a general store. I always go there.

That's even better. Aren't there other stores of similar caliber in your area? Surely you can find one. Here, there are Raley's, Save Mart, Safeway, Walgreens, Walmart, and millions of others... and that's just for groceries/household goods. Let them know they lost a repeat customer based on one lowly iPod. ::evil::

Back