Delicious Library

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
Product Description:

Run your very own library from your home or office using our impossibly simple interface. Delicious Library's digital shelves act as a visual card-catalog of your books, movies, music and video games. A scan of a barcode is all Delicious Library needs to add an item to your digital shelves, downloading tons of info from the internet like the author, release date, current value, description, and even a high-resolution picture of the cover. Import your entire library using our exclusive full-speed iSight video barcode scanner, our Flic Wireless Laser Bar Code Scanner, or (the slow way) entering the titles by hand. Once you have all of your items in your Mac, you can browse though your digital shelves, check stuff out to friends using Apple's built-in Address Book and calendar, and find new items to read, watch, and play using Library's recommendations.

Author: Delicious Monster Software

URL: http://www.delicious-monster.com/

I am nominating this application because it is something that is truely amazing. Using your iSight you can scan in your books, CDs and DVDs in a matter of seconds and have a database of your entire library. Nothing short of amazing.

Attachments

• 874Library-Cover-Desktop.jpg
    874Library-Cover-Desktop.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 44
Absolutly great product.

I love it, I dont know what else to say. Its got all my dvd's and most of my books organized. I just have to find the time to scan all my stuff =). If only the iSight was wireless so i could just bring it to my book case and scan them with out having to take all my books out of their space.

Great product, cant say enough about it.

Makes my life easier keeping track of everything, that's for sure. Easiest way to keep track of DVDs...especially the check-out feature...very useful when someone borrows one.

Fantastic software. i would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of their books, movies, music and games.

Back