Desktop picture tibook

Same here... The picture looks great. Maybe Apple. Com should have a new section on it's website for Desktop Pictures.

Someone at Apple should 'leak' it ;)

I also want that picture. It would be perfect for my backround!!! I agree with the rest of you, a desktop pictures section is a fantastic idea!!

Guys you want the picture with the highway is it?

I saw it the other day on a greek site!

I will check through the history and try to find it.

I will all let you know ASAP!!!

Close but not quite, for one notice the picture on Apple's site has a much much higher res, and the image is also different.

Wasn't that the original picture that Apple used to promote the PowerBook G4? It looks really familiar for some reason.

SimX I think you're right...I think they used the city scene for the TV ad, or the other way around.

I looked in the "It May Be" TV ad and also their "Design of the Powerbook G4" promo video, but it doesn't appear in either. I still think, though, that it used to be the desktop pic they used on the PowerBook G4 to promote it, before they changed it to the current one that everybody wants. It really rings a bell, but I just can place exactly where Apple used to use it.

Ooppss...not a good link. Well I found the ad with the PB G4 and it shows the pictures with the blurry city in it. The picture I found has both the blurry city and the road in it. It's shown in FC so maybe the picture is from a FC ad?

I think this "Apple" PowerBook G4 Desktop Picture (see attachment) looks great too. If you like it, you can download the picture in different Resolutions from here. :cool:

Back