Desktops again, but not the same...

changomarcelo

Friend of the elves
What about if you send a picture of your real desktop?
This is mine!!

Attachments

• dsc00002.jpg
    dsc00002.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 127
Ouch!!!@#~:mad:
But, well, it was a long time ago from now... and maybe there are new people (like me) and may be some one made some changes to their desktops :)

lemme know whatchya think. That's an iBook and a 400 Mhz iMac there. Im a "Cocoa Programmer", and I wanted to make the best Mac OS X applications out there. In order to do the best work, you must have the best environment to work in. So i made my room based upon Aqua. Everything is blue and white. Dayum it was alot of work!

Attachments

• img_0014.jpg
    img_0014.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 108
From the link that Ralph posted.... I was looking through the thread when i found a picture of my house next door and my old room, as well as my not-painted desk. hehehe, here's a pic of my unpainted desk and 400 mhz iMac from the other thread.

-whitesaint

Here's mine (I know some already saw it as it the link used to be on my signature) :

http://homepage.mac.com/tormente/studio/
(please excuse the crappy pictures - my digital camera does not do too well under florecent light).

My Studio has changed since those pictures and I'm still in the middle of remodeling/cleaning up. I was supposed to be sharing my studio with a buncha servers (my studio is in one of their offices within their company) but they couldn't get enough juice in here to power all of the servers and an A/C so the Servers went elsewhere in the building. Imideatly after that - I started moving everything around! :D

I'll be taking new pictures as soon as I get my studio halfway precentable again! :)

i borrowed the digi cam from work just to take this pic for you guys!

first off, it's a dell dimension 4100 with 17 inch monitor
there's the scanner and printer, joystick, some programs, etc.
a movie poster for my favorite movie "orange county"
my 19 inch TV/VCR combo
XBOX
VCR (so i can output sound from my xbox to some kick ass speakers)
Playstation (broken... levels out for the vcr & xbox)

speakers are "hidden" behind the computer desk, so they don't have a large "footprint" in my room.

i dunno what else to say.... i hope to have all that replaced with either an iMac or new PowerMac (since I returned the imac i already got)

Originally posted by changomarcelo
What about if you send a picture of your real desktop?
This is mine!!

I'm surprised the Admiral hasn't spotted this one yet, but WHO'S THE HOTTIE ON YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND! :D

Originally posted by whitesaint
Im a "Cocoa Programmer", and I wanted to make the best Mac OS X applications out there. In order to do the best work, you must have the best environment to work in. So i made my room based upon Aqua. Everything is blue and white. Dayum it was alot of work!

Sorry, I have to: Did you code anything good yet, or would you better have used the time for studying Objective-C? :)

This is my newest desktop with my new iMac. It sists in the living room because it looks more like art than technology and everyone who comes over stares at it in awe. Hopefully i'll get a few PC to Mac converts out of this tactical placement. :)

Attachments

• imac_swiz.jpg
    imac_swiz.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 67
damnit i hate you!

that could have been me!

damn dell for selling me a piece of sh** worth less than what i have to finish paying for!

Sorry, I have to: Did you code anything good yet, or would you better have used the time for studying Objective-C? 

I have been studying the Cocoa frameworks and Objective-C for about a year now (pre-mac os x 10.0):) I wrote an Mp3 Player, that failed, I was working on another program, (I dont wanna say what it was) - that failed too. Now im working on somthing that i hope i can get all the bugs straight and make it speedy and good.:)

Hello!

Well, unfortunately my Kodak is in for battery repair. I will post a pict as soon as I get it back. And yes, it is much more cleaned up then my last post. I can actually see my monitor without standing on my chair :D

Have a great day!

Albert

Back