Desktops again, but not the same...

Originally posted by changomarcelo
Hey! BingBling! Buy yourself a Mac!! Aren't they cheap in your country? ;)

I did buy a NEW iMac but had to return it because there was no way I could afford it (since I couldn't sell my Dell in time)

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
damnit i hate you!

that could have been me!

damn dell for selling me a piece of shit worth less than what i have to finish paying for!

I LOVE your member title!!!!
You are now my favorite MacOSX.com member. Awesome!!

Originally Posted By BlingBling3k12:
damnit i hate you!

that could have been me!

damn dell for selling me a piece of shit worth less than what i have to finish paying for!

Well? Aren't YOU the one who bought that Dell POS (Piece-O-$#!T). I honestly think that Dell is not to blame. You made a conscientious decision to go with the Windows platform. And to really tick you off. I almost had a buyer for your PC this weekend. He decided not to even check it out because he was afraid it wouldn't make it through UPS/FedEx/USPS. He'll probably take it off your hands if you agree to sell it for $300.00 and drive it yourself to Medina Ohio.

swizcore,

That iMac G4 looks pretty sweet. I just saw one at CompUSA this past weekend. If only it had a true 17 inch monitor....I would have one by now.

Hello!

Yes, It would be cool if Apple would make the iMacs in 15", 17" and 22" models. I would just hate to see how much costs the 22" would suck up. But, considering that my current 17" monitor has the resolution of a 15" I think a new iMac will be fine for me once the board decides to go ahead with a grant for a computer lab.

Have a great day!

Albert

Originally posted by chemistry_geek
Originally Posted By BlingBling3k12:

Well? Aren't YOU the one who bought that Dell POS (Piece-O-$#!T). I honestly think that Dell is not to blame. You made a conscientious decision to go with the Windows platform.

They had promoted it as the greatest system for consumers... and it didn't look good for the tech sector so prices were lower than they'd ever been and had been stable for a while, so I thought it'd be a good investment!

At the same time, I was eyeing a PowerMac G4 but since I hadn't heard of Final Cut Pro and wasn't using Photoshop much, i didn't buy it... MY FAULT I KNOW, but it was also out of my budget a bit more than a year before...

they also stuck me with 20% financing costs, so the price was way more than the real computer

Back