Desktops!!!!

usually my hard drive's and trash icons are different, but I am making a os x screen shot site...

so here is my desktop... both monitors...

Attachments

• macidiotsdesktop.jpg
    macidiotsdesktop.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 48
Hey, i've updated my desktop, it looks soo much different. I find it VERY messy!
There are sooo many files on the desktop, you wouldn't believe it!
Check it out:

Attachments

• desktop-july25.jpg
    desktop-july25.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 34
Originally posted by voice-
Androo: Command(Apple)+Shift+3 takes a picture, Grab isn't needed

I just noticed that on your desktop there is WarcraftIII.dmg!
Usually that isn't on the cd! There is an installer on the cd.....

Pft...he's using Windows XP with a few Mac OS X Themes. a.k.a. a "Macintosh" wanna-be. :p

It does look kinda cool though. :D

Very simple, with anything I'm not using at present filed away. Pretty cool though. BTW, temp is in celsius :)

Attachments

• sym_desk.jpg
    sym_desk.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 45
Originally posted by symphonix
Very simple, with anything I'm not using at present filed away. Pretty cool though. BTW, temp is in celsius :)

What are you using for the menu bar temp?

yeah the temp thing is cool. Very trusting to post your nic's IP though. I love your HD icon, how did you do it?

Originally posted by symphonix

Why r u using the internet explorer for os 9???
or just the really old one?

The menu-bar temp is WeatherPop, which is fantastic. It even shows you conditions like fog, smoke, etc ...
As for the IP, I considered blurring it out, but since this is not my IP address, but just where I plugged in, it doesn't matter much.
The Internet Explorer is the current one, though I've switched the icon for one that looked cooler. :rolleyes:
The HD Icon is based on an iBook icon I found. I then cut & pasted a screenshot of my desktop into it using GraphicConverter and Iconographer. I have a different icon for each different desktop. A pretty cool idea, well worth a try if you can find a decent icon of your mac model.
The image is one I made from a few different sources, and is from the Anime "Martian Successor Nadesico".

Originally posted by Trip
Pft...he's using Windows XP with a few Mac OS X Themes. a.k.a. a "Macintosh" wanna-be.

It does look kinda cool though.

LOL! Glad you like it guys, Something a little out of the ordinary!

On Windows XP, i spent a lot of time, hacking stuff, and making it more Beautiful! (LOL, is that possible) anyhow, i have two Logins! one which Replicates OS X's feel, With Dock, Finder bar and So Forth ... And one, which works Far Faster (minus the 10 million RAM munchin apps u guys mentioned! LOL) ...So i have one user Login for Eye Candy, and one for "WORK" ;)

i'll show ya the OS X version later! ;) (u probably see it ages ago! but nevermind ;))

all the icons, and toolbars have been replaced too, and it looks AWESOME ... "For XP" :rolleyes:

...UNFORTUNATELY, Looks aren't everything (pun intended :p) ...And it Also Crashes Like XP! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NeYo

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

anyhow, i have two Logins!

Which ALSO *ahem <envy> Allows me to Simutaneuously use both Logins, and "Win + L" and switch between them with EASE! </envy>

Steve Jobs SHOULD Look at implementing that Feature, into X, its GREAT Stuff!

...oh! Did i mention my Custom Logo screen, yes u Guessed it :p :D

Neyo

thanx Symphonix. I love that weather prog. if you see any cool titanium powerbook or G4 iMac icons hollar. I love that look

Back