did they fix images for Safari in Panther?

Hydroglow

Registered
For example. All of these.....should be moving.

sonar.gif
[/IMG]

sonar.gif
[/IMG]

sonar.gif
[/IMG]

sonar.gif
[/IMG]

sonar.gif
[/IMG]

sonar.gif
[/IMG]

In Safari for 10.2.x only one smiley moves. Has this been fixed in 10.3?

Edit: All the smileys are not coming up on my post. But enter that link into some other message board to see what I'm talking about.

Yes, but IF they were all displayed in the post, only the last would move.

-EDIT-
Arden, you spammer. Not only did you completely misinterpret the question; you a) don't have Panther, and b) don't even surf in Safari to begin with :mad:

;)

Originally posted by dlloyd
Yes, but IF they were all displayed in the post, only the last would move.
:

;)

That's what I mean. I know if you just click one of the link in my first post you will just see one spinning radar smiley but say I want 12 of them at the same time then only one will move and the rest just sit and do nothing.
:(

So just to verfiy that is fixed in 10.3?

Does anyone have the same thing as I see?

http://www.damienrice.com/

On first visit, one image didn't load. I refreshed the page but then another (single) did not load! So every time one of the images will not show.

There are more sites which doesn't show graphics from here, sometimes I see an image starts loading but in a split-second it's gone again! (without broken link icon)
while IE does... ;(

Anyone?

Does Safari have a contextual-menu option to load an image? I can't remember if Safari does, but I know IE does.

You could also open the offending image in a new tab or window; this will load the image, and should make it appear on the site.

Back