Did you get a manual with your 10.1 update?

did you get a manual with your 10.1 update?

• yes, i got the manual

• no, i didn't get the manual

• what manual?

Results are only viewable after voting.

edX

mac shaman
i've been wondering if some of the difference between levels of knowledge has anything to do with having gotten the manual with your osx.1 update. the original manual that came with the installed system was pitiful. I know the store where i got my update was out of manuals by the time i got mine so i have never even seen what it looks like. Is there anything in there about all the new utilities and how to use them?

The manual is actually pretty comprehensive for the inexperienced Mac user. That was a nice surprise when I got the public beta, OS X 10.0, and the update to 10.1. They included the same manual but updated for the new features in all 3. However, this gives nowhere near the knowledge I've gained from looking on all the threads here at this forum, reading about OS X online, and using it full time myself.

Isn't it like this? If you ordered it; you didn't get the manual, if you got it in a store; you got it?

I got mine in a store and I got the manual!

Originally posted by julguribye
Isn't it like this? If you ordered it; you didn't get the manual, if you got it in a store; you got it?

I got mine in a store and I got the manual!

I ordered mine and got the "Manual". But as mentioned before of some use for newbies but nothing else. BTW I ordered from Europe maybe that«s the difference.:)

Back