Divx: avi2mov and divosx tool.

Acheron

Registered
first of all when I used avi2mov first and was very pleased with it..however after a while it started crash when i tried convert films. I know for sure that my files are not corrupt or anything like that..it just quit. Now my question is when i use divosx tool and make one .mov part and one .mp3 for the sound, how can i put this together? Is it like some application that will let me put the mp3 track on the .mov file?

iMovie can, although you might have to convert the mp3 to aiff somehow...

Anyone else think that its a bitch to import files into iMovie?

Oh, you'll have to make the movie into a DV stream before iMovie can touch it.

Why can't they (apple, developers of QuickTime and iMovie) let iMovie import a few other formats?

Looks like you will need QuickTimePro $29.99, and iMovie (free).

...to combine the two movies. Once you've registered, simply open up the two files in the QuickTime Player, select all of one, copy, go to the beginning of the other one, hold option and select "Add" from the Edit menu (the option key changes Paste to Add). Save. Done.

Originally posted by starfleetX
...to combine the two movies. Once you've registered, simply open up the two files in the QuickTime Player, select all of one, copy, go to the beginning of the other one, hold option and select "Add" from the Edit menu (the option key changes Paste to Add). Save. Done.

wow! thanks man u fixed my day:) Just a note remember to remove the old soundtrack before u add the mp3 one,if not u get double sound and it sounds horrible:)

thanks again!

Back