Do you have also a PC?

Do you hace just macs, or pcs too?

• I have a Mac / only Macs.

• I have a Mac / Macs AND a pc / pcs running something else than Windows.

• I have a Mac / Macs AND a pc running Windows.

• I have a pc / pcs only.

• I have Mac / Macs AND pcs that are running something else than Windows AND Windows

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unless an XBox counts as a PC, Mac only here. Two iBooks, a G4 14, 1Ghz and a clamshell Graphite SE. I have VPC with WinXP on the G4 but almost never use it.

Yes i also have a PC as mentioned earlier.
SONY
VAIO PCV W1.
type.
TV&Computer all i one!

- From a distant the whole system
- Screen-close-up of a TV programm
- Internet-page of the DUTCH Macosx
- Fullscreen TV programm
- The digital clock wich appears when you pull up the keyboard.

Attachments

• Vaio W-1.JPG
    Vaio W-1.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Vaio W-II.JPG
    Vaio W-II.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Vaio III.JPG
    Vaio III.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Vaio IV.JPG
    Vaio IV.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Vaio VI.JPG
    Vaio VI.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 11
Yes, I have a very old generic PC with Windows 3.1 for Workgroups installed. The computer has a Cyrix x486 chip, 5.24" & 3.5" floppy drives, and an internal hard drive.

Current uses for this marvelous technological wonder include absorbing gasoline, oil, and transmission fluid fumes from the detached garage, collecting and killing a variety of insects by trapping them in a convoluted maze of wires and circuit boards, and is a passive air purifier for collecting whatever dust that makes its way inside the computer. Gosh, I should patent this and market it; I'd make millions...Yes, indeed, I value this early Borg technology so much that it was relegated to the garage for improving the local environment and making it more conducive to human health.

I am Mac ONLY! :)
I don't see much use in a PC really!

DP 2GHz G5
G4 Cube 500MHz (for UK sale...)

...My Brother is getting a 1.25GHz (SuperDrive model) eMac as his first Mac, this month too! On my recommendation - I hope that is a GOOD recommendation, without actually having used one, they appear to be a GREAT way to start off in the 'Mac World'

Weeellll, wev've got a windoze pc and a bunch of macs:

PC: Athlon XP 2600+ / 512 Mb / 30 Gb / Dual-monitor (17" & 15")

Macs: 15" fs iMac G4 700Mhz / 256 Mb / 40 Gb
Powerbook 1400c/166
Quadra 630 / 36 Mb / 256 Mb
Centris 650 / 16 Mb / 256 Mb
Mac Plus / 1Mb / 40 Mb removable 5" hdd
Mac SE / 1Mb / 40 Mb

oh, and my dads got a 15" G4 iBook, G4 Yikes (i think) an a G4 silver-door for work (theyve got some G5s on site tho :))
My mum uses some crappy windoze 2k machine...

Sounds like it's fairly common to have multiple hardware / OS combinations. Macs, PCs and SGIs here - though those SGIs are getting old....

I wouldn't mind coming into possession of an Atari 1040ST (or any of the later Atari computers like the Mega ST, Falcon040, or TT). I have some sequencing software for it that I acquired for it when I was studying sound engineering at my nearby college. Plus, with built-in MIDI, it would be perfect for that. (And yes, I might even try and put Debian Linux on it because I'm silly that way... :p)

Now all that would be left is convincing the wifey... :confused: ::ha::

Back