Docklings 'n' 10.2?!

Do they Work!?

i like my Docklings! i'd miss them already!

(thanks, to tha "macko" For Hooking me up with the Power Gauge Dockling!!!)

NeYo

Attachments

• ibook.jpg
    ibook.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 91
From the screenshot, it looks like you have 10.2 sitting there on your HD in disk images - why don't you just install it and find out? They should work no problem. I haven't heard anything to the contrary yet...

Glad to hear you finally got another Mac NeYo...So, which iBook did you get?

Oops! oh Man! ...Sorry Guys, i honestly Forgot! ... << blonde moment!! >> i hope it doesn't offend anyone, for me to have jaguar on my Desktop, and it wasn't meant as a means of bragging! the Shot was taken 2 Show someone else my uptime, as u can see! << oops! >>

thanks For ya "Congrats" i am Glad to no longer be consider the "black sheep of the flock!!!" :D

I bought "BACK" my iBook i had on loan from a Friend, which was kinda cool, and i've not paid outright, but will pay as and when, which is a BONUS of Buying from a Friend!

unfortunately, its the 1st IceBook, although thats Not so bad for my very first Mac! :D

500 / 64 / 10 / CDROM

i ordered 256Mb RAM, and it may even be with me tomorrow!! Which is kinda Cool! and i have to find a way to burn this Disc Image ... i know how, on Nero, but i unfortunately Sold my CDRW Drive in my PC, as a "favour" for someone, and haven't had the time to buy a new one! (nor was a paid for my CDRW :( "favours" :rolleyes: )) NEVERMIND! its all good, and coming together!

WoLF: thanks for that, i was Curious, and thats kinda settled it! great Stuff, i'll try and get Jaguar on anyday, and i'm sure you'll hear from me then!!! :D

Thanks Guys!

Neyo

Back