Does anyone know where the hosting that support php5 with Mac OS X server

Zakky

Registered
Does anyone know where the hosting that support php5 with Mac OS X server :cool:

I have seen just only mac os X hosting with php4 supported, not php5... :(

Thanks for Answer.

Zakky ::angel::

I just did some quick searching and came up empty. If you go with a dedicated (managed) server, you can usually ask them to install pretty much any version of PHP you want (you'll pay for any extra maintenance it requires, though). If you go with a shared server, you'll have a heck of a time finding a PHP 5 server that you can trust. Why are you keen to go with an OS X server? Why not Linux or FreeBSD? You pay a hefty, hefty premium for serving on OS X.

Thanks for answer all, the reason that i look for the Mac Os X server because I think that mac server ussually use the cpu faster than windows-linux server (such as G5 processor that faster than Intel Xeon)

My project is webservice that service for business graph generator and image service, and sometimes have slowly process (10-20 second) and if my site have many client request i think it might be very slow.

Thanks
Zakky

Unless your graphing app is a binary and uses Altivec, the Xeon running FreeBSD is most likely going to be faster :)

Back