Does Mac OSX 10.4.11 support Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator filters and effects

Big Guy

Registered
Hi,

I recently had my logic drive replaced on my MacBook Pro. Now my Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for CS3 give me an error every time I try using certain filters or effects. The error reads "The end of data was reached while from reading from a container." What is a solution?

I have tried updates, patches, and removing the twain plug-in from my drive. Nothing seems to work. I am running on Mac OSX 10.4.11.

Thanks,
Big Guy

1. yes, it does
2. exactly what is it you are calling a "logic drive"?
3 have you tried completely deleting and re-installing the applications?

The logic board is the main hard drive of the computer.

I have deleted all of cs3 from my computer using the Adobe disc capabilities given with the Adobe package. Then I reinstalled.

There are no other problems I have found with my MacBook Pro.

Thanks,
Big Guy

The logic board is the main hard drive of the computer.

The Logic Board is an important bit of hardware in your computer, but it is not the hard drive, which is a separate thing. You can have the two replaced separately, though they may have both been replaced if you had a major problem.

Hi,

Thank you for the clarification. On the receipt from Apple when I got my computer back from them it said that the logic board is what they replaced.

Thanks

Problem solved.

My administrative file was corrupted. By making a new log in and making it my new "home" to boot up to every time I start my computer up I eliminated all of the glitches found with my filters and effects. Thanks for all of your support.

Big Guy

Reactions: ora
Good news, we always like to hear when problems get solved, even if people end up solving them without us :)

Back