Does the Admin smoke the magic dragon?

• Yes!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's maybe why he doesn't post especially much here? He's afraid to get caught? :p

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
what is teh magic dragon ? :-/
:confused:

Ever heard of the Peter, Paul and Mary song "Puff (the Magic Dragon)"? 1960s. Need I say more?

Originally posted by homer

Ever heard of the Peter, Paul and Mary song "Puff (the Magic Dragon)"? 1960s. Need I say more?

I remember we sang that song on school :D

I sang it at some church group retreat when I was a kid. Did the adults really know what it meant? I dunno. :D

what is teh magic dragon ? :-/

:p Mary Jane. I remember a post a while back where the Admin posted somthin about how Mac OS X got 50 percent faster, he also declared it wasn't the weed he smoked earlier.:p

Originally posted by vanguard
Please refrain from talking about drugs on this message board.

Definitely! We all know Steve Jobs never partook of anything stronger than granola!

a good poll.... macosx members that 1) frequently toke up 2)ocasionaly 3)sometimes 4) few times long ago 5) never

how do u make a poll?

Start by creating a new thread. Then click at the bottom where it says "Make a poll". :D

No, I've never done it, so I don't know what comes next. But I think that's a good start.

Smoking the "magic dragon" and OS X don't mix. I found this out the hard way.

Late one night and high on goofball I booted up my G4 Cube only to find OS X looking like candy and so damn yummy I wanted to eat it.

Needless to say I woke up the next morning to discover bite marks on my new 15" LCD Studio Display and saliva all over the screen.

Strangely enough this had never happened when booting into Windows or Linux.

That's all I have to say about that.

Back