Double Attachments using Mail??

lombarke

Registered
So, I'm on 10.3.9, and I forwarded myself three files, two doc's and a pdf, to my gmail account. when I checked my gmail account, there were 5 attachments. a copy of the PDF and a copy of one of the docs (the only one i edited...i also edited the PDF before forwarding it). But the copies were both very small, and not readable. I should note that when I checked my gmail, I was on a PC. Is there a reason it decided to double up on some of my attachments, and put smaller non-readable files on there? The filenames were the same and everything. Is it because I edited the files? Anybody have this happen?

Did you check the "Send Windows Friendly Attachments" box? If not then those are the custom icons associated with the files. If possible just ignore them I haven't seen them for a while so I thought the default was not to send them but I could be wrong.

lurk said:
Did you check the "Send Windows Friendly Attachments" box? If not then those are the custom icons associated with the files. If possible just ignore them I haven't seen them for a while so I thought the default was not to send them but I could be wrong.

ah totally forgot about that box. i didn't see it, but it's there, right? not on my mac right now.

Back