Download The MacOSX Features Guide!

Trip

Registered
I decided to release an earlier version, I was going to add more before I released this version but decided just to see if everyone would except this application.
This is a guide to known Mac OSX.x new and hidden features! It's an application so users arn't forced to connect and search the internet for what they need when instead they can find it with two clicks of the mouse!
I'm adding over 20+ new features a day to the list, so it should be huge in no time! Anyway download it and submit comments please!

http://www.TannerSite.com/BackupFiles/MacOSX_Features_Guide.sit (562KB)

Requirements:
Mac OS X

Very Good.
2 things:

•What is the icon supposed to look like?

•You should group the different commands for the different things in some way. Maybe with tabs or something like that?

On Christmas day I'll release an updated version which should contain 50+ more than the current version.

julguribye: Look for it in the next version. And the icon is suppost to look like...uhm...a thingy. I dunno, I just threw a quick icon together.

Question:

Should the topics be put under tabs? There'd be the Menus, Finder, Terminal, and so on tabs then the subjects under each. Would that be good?

What are your idea's/input on this?

Originally posted by Trip
Question:

Should the topics be put under tabs? There'd be the Menus, Finder, Terminal, and so on tabs then the subjects under each. Would that be good?
In my opinion, yes. Great work btw.

(In the About box, "discussion" is spelled wrong)

Great app!! glad to see my tip in there!! Can't wait for one with more stuff in it!! You really need some form of organization (scroll wheel support would be cool too, but not necessary:D ).

Version b4 is underway right now! But I need more opinions on this, can I get more comments from everybody please?!

speaking of suffixes for compressed files, does anyone remember .pit or .cpt? i was just sorting thru some old floppies tonite and ran across some of these. it was like going back in time or something.:cool:

Back