Downloading

adnil

Registered
I have just had a new logic board installed in my iBook. OS X 10.3.9.

I now can't download anything from the internet. When I try, e.g., iTunes upgrade, it looks like it's downloading, then my browsers (Safari, Netscape, IE) 'unexpectedly' shut down at the end. An installer icon is on my desktop, but won't open.

Also, after the new logic board came into my life, my computer won't stay connected to Airport Extreme. Airport is still connected to the internet (ADSL), but my computer has to be nudged to re-connect to Airport. It stays connected while I'm actively using the internet but drops out as soon as I'm not watching! (Coincidentally, there's a new network showing up in my computer, a neighbor probably. I don't know if that is confusing the issue.)

HELP!

Thanks

Linda

I'm having similar problem, in that I cannot download a thing within safari or IE on same version of OX10 as you? The browser window flashes for asplit second but download doesn't even begin! Not much hep to you I know...

Do you still have the problem with a fresh user account? How about with a new Location?

This is also not the forum for this sort of query: you're looking for the usefully named "Networking and Compatibility" or possibly "Mac OS X System & Mac Software"

Back