Drag And Open Files

missblankface

Registered
For some reason I cannot drag and open files anymore. This happened when I first installed Tiger but I just had to reinstall my adobe programs for that to work. Now I can't even do it with safari or any other program. Any ideas? Maybe something was turned off? Also, this happened the same time the drag&open stopped...if I double click an image file that would normally open in Preview... it now opens in ColorSync! weird. Any ideas?

missblankface said:
For some reason I cannot drag and open files anymore. This happened when I first installed Tiger but I just had to reinstall my adobe programs for that to work. Now I can't even do it with safari or any other program. Any ideas? Maybe something was turned off? Also, this happened the same time the drag&open stopped...if I double click an image file that would normally open in Preview... it now opens in ColorSync! weird. Any ideas?
What do you mean by "drag and open"?

Try rebooting your Mac and see if that helps. Also keep in mind that Tiger is very buggy at the moment. 10.4.2 is hopefully going to fix that however.

Back