Draw circle within segmented control.

Marimuthu

Registered
Hi All,

In my application (developed for MAC 10.6 Snow Leopard using XCODE) , I have an segmented control in which I want to include a circle (a circle with blue color filled in it).

I am customizing the segmented control by deriving a class MySegmentCell from NSSegmentedCell and over-riding "drawSegment" method to set the font size of the text, background image etc that I print on each of the segments.

But I am not able to draw a circle (a circle of radius of 10 pixels) within the segment.

I have attached an image (generated from Image Editor) that I need to develop using cocoa. The 3rd tab (SMS tab) has a small circle which indicates the number of SMS's. I want to be able to draw this small circle and set a count within it.

I tried googling and found few examples using NSBezierPath to draw circle, but none of that has helped.

Could somebody help me out with this?

A code snippet would be of great help.

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    4 KB · Views: 6
Hi All,

In my application (developed for MAC 10.6 Snow Leopard using XCODE) , I have an segmented control in which I want to include a circle (a circle with blue color filled in it).

I am customizing the segmented control by deriving a class MySegmentCell from NSSegmentedCell and over-riding "drawSegment" method to set the font size of the text, background image etc that I print on each of the segments.

But I am not able to draw a circle (a circle of radius of 10 pixels) within the segment.

I have attached an image (generated from Image Editor) that I need to develop using cocoa. The 3rd tab (SMS tab) has a small circle which indicates the number of SMS's. I want to be able to draw this small circle and set a count within it.

I tried googling and found few examples using NSBezierPath to draw circle, but none of that has helped.

Could somebody help me out with this?

A code snippet would be of great help.
This site has an area devoted to programming. You should ask the moderator to move this thread to Software Programming & Web Scripting.

Back