Drive10 update is released

How come MacUpdate is the only one to have the 1.0.4 updater? Well, they don't actually *have* it because the download link is broken. But, I see no updates anywhere else (VersionTracker.com, MacOSXApps.com, etc.). Even the Micromat webiste doesn't list a 1.0.4 update. They only have up to 1.0.3.

strange, it was working when i posted it. the same thing happened a a couple of days ago when techtool pro was updated. they had it fixed within 24 hrs. i wonder if part of it is the high demand for it when first released:confused:

btw - last time versiontracker had the same broken link once they got it as well. maybe they are waiting to see it work right before they post it.

Originally posted by scope
Cannot Load Address

Unable to read from socket: Connection reset by peer

It worked fine with me; I just tested again now and it works fine !!

Hey Wafa, I see you stole my homemade avitar icon! (thief). :)

It's ok, fellow Apple lovers may use it (for non commercial purposes, of course)

... something about the sincerest form of flattery is copying ...

Go Apple!

By the way -- let those not question my integrity or promises. As I assured everyone last week, MicroMat released Drive 10 1.0.4 (and TechTools Pro is coming too) today. More news to follow ...

Originally posted by GadgetLover
Re: MicroMat Drive 10 (1.0.4) -- makers of TechTool Pro.

I thought I'd give those loyal Micromat customers a head's up. Micromat (http://www.micromat.com/) is going to release version 1.0.4 of their Drive 10 OS X Disk Utility software on Friday (or Monday, TBA) to upgrade the existing Drive 10 (currently at 1.0.3). Stay tuned...

Yea GL - wafa has been confusing me with that icon. i keep thinking it is you. I figured you would catch him sooner or later:p (it is flattering to you and your talents)

but the real point is that techtool pro has been out a couple of days now. like i said in my follow up, they had the same broken link problem for awhile. but you should have no problem at this point.

and we will note it down in the score card that you were right on this one;)

Originally posted by GadgetLover
Hey Wafa, I see you stole my homemade avitar icon! (thief). :)

It's ok, fellow Apple lovers may use it (for non commercial purposes, of course)

... something about the sincerest form of flattery is copying ...

Go Apple!

I liked It and could not help it but to copy it, now I am even more happy that you in the process, became flattered.

Back