DSL next week!

Originally posted by xoot
Dorry, couldn't contain my excitement:

I'm getting DSL next week!!! :D:D:D
LMAO! "xoot" you Messaged me on AIM, and i had NO Clue who you were! LOL, full of excitement nonetheless! :D

I remember getting DSL, about 2months ago, and a small recommendation would be, GET ANOTHER Hard Drive! lol

the only thing i regret is getting my PCI Modem, in light of my Future Mac Purchases, and DSL with my iBook! :(

NeYo

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~
I remember getting DSL, about 2 months ago, and a small recommendation would be, GET ANOTHER Hard Drive! lol

Well, i'm upgrading my PC... gonna put in a good hard drive there. I'm also going to instal linux on it and also try to get afpd... I don't know if it's only for freebsd. It might be for linux...

Anyways, i'm gonna have FUN! :) :D

xoot with dsl.

may god help the world rid itself of all the useless post that are going to diverge from xoot having a high speed connection.

Anyway I remember how excited I was when I got my DSL so congrats xoot. I hope in time you learn to use it responsibly ;).

~Yoshi

You are gonna love broadband! Oh yeah!
Got a FireWire port on your iBook? Get a FW external hard drive - you're gonna need it!
:D

You mean theres access other than DSL???

Sorry, I've had cable/DSL for at least 4, 5 years now. I went straight from 28.8 to cable, no stopping at 56K.

The funny part is when you start saying "Dang! Why can't it go faster than 20KB/sec in front of your 56K friends :D

I have Cable from Charter and it is infinitely better than what I had before (AOL:( :()

its fast and I can go on whenever I want cuz people can use the phone at the same time and now I have a router so both computers can use it at the same time!!:D :D

A tiny bit relevant to this thread...

Know how to stop incoming calls and outgoing calls in your house? Get a phone line and plug it into your ethernet port! Works great. :D

I had many problems because I forgot that I plugged my phone line into my ethernet port, not my modem port. Ah, well. :)

I wish I could get something other than 56k modem. :(

Again: if anybody has any money to donate to me, please PM me!

I'm leaving the computer in five minutes! Be back in the evening! :)

And, xaq, you've got to learn something: forums are NOT AIM! You post here like it was an AIM conversation. It isn't. Whenever i'm in a thread, you start a full-blown instant messenger conversation in the thread. Don't do that!

I frown upon you. :(

Back