DVD movie easter eggs ...

symphonix

Scratch & Sniff Committee
I just noticed something funny when I was skipping through the chapters on the DVD of "I Robot", and I thought it would be a good time to start a "hidden secrets of DVD movies" thread. Almost every chapter of I Robot begins with a door being opened. I have the Region 4 release but I'd be surprised if its not the same on other regions as well.

If you've got the movie, flick through the chapters and see for yourself ...

Chapters 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36 all have a door being opened in the very first shot of the scene. Either someone was being very clever, or the writers were lacking in imagination. :D

Here's 2 that i know of :

Mallrats - click on special features and move the cursor around and the eyes of the robot will glow green and click on them. Kevin Smith will appear and tell you to stop looking for Easter Eggs and that they aren't any.

The Ring - Press up on the main menu so no text is highlighted and press enter on your DVD remote and you see the entire video that "kills people". and afterwords a telephone rings, but you can't pick it up cause it's on the TV pretty creppy though.

More here:
http://www.dvdreview.com/html/hidden_features.shtml

Back