DVD

Matrix Agent

Masochist Mascot
are there any DVD programs released right now? or is there some kind of prob with OS X that is giving apple and everyone else a hard time making a program?

I am pretty sure that it is just a "minor" thing in comparison with the other stuff that apple bundled with OS X that's probably why they gave it low priority. There are software DVD players (look for them @ versiontracker.com, and you can probably use classic with them :)

Admiral
PS: Until VPC and DVD work in OS X I am probably not upgrading lol... I dont want to reboot to seea DVD on use windows for 5 minutes to do a minor conversion... My computer is a multimedia machine not a computer/DVD split personality machine :)

yeah... just bought the final release of OS X and either there isn't any dvd software or I just haven't found it yet.
ibook SE (DVD)
128 RAM
466 mhz

Originally posted by maxterpiece
yeah... just bought the final release of OS X and either there isn't any dvd software or I just haven't found it yet.
ibook SE (DVD)
128 RAM
466 mhz
Stevie said there will be NO DVD-support in the first release of OS X

when i dowloaded the upgrade OS 9.0.3 to 9.0.4, there was the additioanality of DVD player 2.2, does anyone think that apple will offer a (free) downloadable update in the future?

Back