Earthlink error

Airbrush

Registered
Hi can anyone give me a solution for my problem. Everytime I start Classic (once a week or by misstake) I get the attached message. I´ve use OSX since it came out but I never had problems like this.
I just reinstalled a new system (both OSX n Classic) from scratch each on a separate disk (like always) on a G4 DP.

WHHYYYY!?

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 20
Try using Apple's Internet Connect and another browser, like Mozilla. All you need is the access number (xxx-xxx-xxxx), domain name servers, popd account information (email). All that information is stored in Earthlink's software somewhere. Also try Network in the System Preferences. If you need help, just call up Earthlink and talk to tech support and tell them that their browser continually crashes in OS X and that you'd like to connect using Internet Connect and another browser. They can do the rest. You do not need to use EarthLink's software to connect to the internet, I also use Earthlink but with Internet Connect and Mozilla - no problems here.

I don´t use Earthlink as ISP. I got my own line......but I solved it.
It was an extension for Entourage in my Classic system that fu..ed everything up, don´t know why, but deleting the extension helped me.

Thanks for your time.

Sorry, I thought EarthBrowser was Earthlink's browser. I never used it , but my father has, and he said it wasn't that good. I just assumed this was the case with you.

Back