Elizabeth Smart found alive!

Erm...why is this in The Net if it's real world news?!

Anyway: I live in Utah. :D
Pretty wierd that they just found her, it's good, but very strange how she hasn't been fighting for contact or anything this whole time.

I couldn't really figure out where to put it. It's like big news, but then there was that post about putting "link posts" in the net section and i dunno what's going on.

but yeah, that is kinda weird that she didn't kick some ass and make contact. Maybe she was just trying to keep quiet... "Emmanuel" is a pretty spooky lookin fella after all. I know I wouldn't bring him anywhere near my house.

:D

Update: the man who had possesion of Elizabeth for the past 9 months (the guy who kidnapped her) claimed he was Jesus. THAT'S scary!

Oh, my goodness gracious, indeedy, I thought that catholic shopper site was a joke at first. I certainly respect everyone's right to express their religious beliefs as they wish but, wow. I am absolutely speechless. Is it just a reflection of American Consumerism or what. I don't get it, I'm sorry but I just don't get it......

LOL, only the ultra-short-skirt hot tennis girl with Jesus in the same pose as with the baseball kid is missing :D

Yeah Ugg, American Consumerism...even the highly religious people are out to get a buck. Heh. That site is pretty darn crazy, though. I thought it was a joke, too.

I'm sure the Catholic Church sanctioned these :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ugg
Oh, my goodness gracious, indeedy, I thought that catholic shopper site was a joke at first. I certainly respect everyone's right to express their religious beliefs as they wish but, wow. I am absolutely speechless. Is it just a reflection of American Consumerism or what. I don't get it, I'm sorry but I just don't get it......
Whatever the hell it is, it makes great material for Conan O'Brien. He comes up with knockoffs of these from time to time... funny as God himself! ;)

Back