Email Problems - Please help!

girliebob

Registered
Hi All,

I have been using the Mac mail client to check 10 of my business email accounts simultaneously, and a few months ago it occasionally decided to stop sending unless I quit and relaunched it. The other day, it stopped sending email altogether, and in my frustration I deleted the application. I downloaded Thunderbird and couldn't get it to work with more than one account and I am unsure how to get Eudora to work. Does anyone have any other suggestions for email programs I could download that work well? Or where I can download the Apple mac mail program (I couldn't find it on the Apple website or on my disks).

I use OS X 10.3.9

GB :)

01. Do not remove any Apple standard applications; whether or not you use them.

02. 'Thunderbird's 'Tools, New Accounts...' menu's drop-down sheet has a 'New Account...' button. The rest is intutive.

03. Select 'Eudora's - 'Eudora, Preferences...' menu item, and via the 'Preferences' window select the 'Getting Started' and 'Sending Mail' (left side list items) panels to create a primary e-Mail account; and, the 'Personalities' and 'Personailities Extras' (left side list items) panels to create additional e-Mail accounts. Also, the separately downloadable 'Eudora' 'Manual' is quite detailed - 'Getting Started' page 325, 'Checking Mail' page 326, 'Personalities' page 375, and 'Personailities Extras' page 378.

04. Use 'Pacifist' to copy 'Mail' from the 'Panther Install Disc' 1 or 2 (?) to your 'Desktop'. Once copied, move 'Mail' (from the 'Desktop') to the '/Applications/' folder.

Does anyone have the link to the download of the Mac OS X incremental installer .pkg from Apple's Software Download page?

Back