Entourage 2004 And Imail

xpete

Registered
The place I work belongs to an organization that provides us with IMail email accounts. I've been using Entourage v.X successfully for a couple of years to work with this account. I just upgraded to Entourage 2004, and I can see my list of folders and the number of unread messages in each, but Entourage tells me "There are no messages in this folder" for each one of my folders. How can I get Entourage 2004 to "see" the messages in my folders?

Our IMail accounts use the IMAP protocol. The iMac I'm using is running Mac OS X 10.3.8. I can still see the account as I've always been able to using Entourage v.X.

Any help will be appreciated.

--xPete

Update on this problem.

I've since upgraded to a Mac mini running 10.4.1. The problem still persists, though. Entourage runs fine (the To-Do and Calendar reminders work, unread messages are reported in the folder list on the left); however, when I click on folders in my IMAP email account, every one of them reports "There are no messages in this folder."

Am using Mail right now, but would like to find out what's causing this problem.

Thanks.

--Pete

Back