Entourage 2004

Bev Hamer

Registered
I am using my work computer at home, I opened entourage and its as though its the first time I have opened it, no sent or received messages or accounts! I have been going around in circles, in the office 2004 identities there are 4 Main identities? I have switched users and still cannot retrieve any data, also I have just found out that I should have Library/Preferences/Microsoft/Entourage Preferences & Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.DatabaseDaemon.plist they are not in Library Preferences?

What kind of accounts were they? IMAP? POP? Exchange?

If those were Exchange accounts, then without cached copies of the messages and/or an active connection to your company's Exchange server, you cannot send, receive, or view those email messages.

What kind of accounts were they? IMAP? POP? Exchange?

If those were Exchange accounts, then without cached copies of the messages and/or an active connection to your company's Exchange server, you cannot send, receive, or view those email messages.
To illuminate your point, if Bev Hamer's firm uses an Exchange server, then she [probably] cannot use Entourage 2004 or any other email client to access it. She should try her firm's web-based Outlook Web Access.

Back