Entourage and tiger...

mday108

Registered
Ever since moving to Tiger, entourage has been completely undependable...

1) Attached documents both going in and going out corrupt.
I am aware of the information regarding this on macFixit.

2) I was told that some of teh problems can be fixed if one upgrades Office 11.1.0 to 11.1.1 but... this upgrade will not work.

3) Rules are not holding! I was told taht the spam filter patch sometimes fixes this but... spam filter patch requires above mentioned upgrade and that upgrade will not work in Tiger.

I am considering wiping my drive this weekend and blowing another weekend on going BACK to Tiger. I am not someone who ever likes "going back".

Any suggestions???

Thanks!
michael

I have the same problem except my rules seem OK. My attachments get corrupted when I send via Entourage under Tiger.

I have set up Apple Mail just to send files with attachments but use Entourage for everything else. I made sure Apple Mail doesn't receive ANY mail at all and turned off any scheduled send/receive.

It's not perfect but until a fix comes out, it lets me run Tiger. I'm sure Micro$oft will address this fairly soon.

Same problem with Entourage attachments being corrupted. It doesn't seem to be all attachments but only some. I sent 3 PDF files sent at the same time in the same email and 1 of 3 was corrupted and the other 2 were fine. :rolleyes:

Back